Join a revolution in hearing healthcare.
Join Revolution Hearing
Revolution Hearing is an independent hearing care practice that is innovating in patient care in Virginia and desires to expand its service beyond Hampton Roads to cities around the country.
This is a great opportunity that doesn’t come along very often. The hearing care industry is a tidal wave right now and will continue to thrive for the next 15-20 years because of basic demographic factors in the U.S. (aging population). Getting in on the ground floor of a company like Revolution Hearing is exciting in and of itself, but when you add flexible hours, work-life balance, and the ability to start and grow your own territory, this is really one of the premier entrepreneurial moments for someone with a vision to excel both financially and personally. At Revolution Hearing, you can finally get paid what you’re worth and have the professional growth you desire.
At Revolution Hearing, You Can:
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit by starting and growing a territory from scratch with the Revolution Hearing team.
- Achieve great work-life balance with the flexibility to set your own hours.
- Avoid the boring and repetitive nature of a 9-5 desk job by getting out of the office and meeting lots of different people.
- Achieve your financial goals with compensation plans designed to reward growth.
- Be part of a larger team and one of the fastest growing companies that is going to “revolutionize” hearing care in the state of Virginia and beyond.
- Know that you are taking the best possible care of the people of our community and feel good about the improvements you’ve made to their quality of life.
Revolution Hearing Is a New Kind of Hearing Care Company!
Revolution Hearing is all about honesty and value delivered where our patients are most comfortable – whether that’s in their home or in our office. Travel to those patients who prefer a home appointment is a breakthrough in hearing care that technology now affords.
We will never sell a patient something they don’t need and will collaborate with them every step of the way to get the best hearing solution for their loss and means. We will research their insurance benefits and always provide valuable solutions and alternatives that meet their needs. Each patient is guided through the diagnostic process, presented with solution options, fit from a variety of manufacturer choices, and given time to experience the improvement before selecting what’s best for their situation.
We are looking for bright, motivated, self-starting Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispensers who combine care for the hearing impaired with strong entrepreneurial business courage and a willingness to work hard to meet business goals.
Today, we are looking for both licensed Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispensers as well as those with the characteristics above who are willing to put the time in to be trained and licensed in Virginia to dispense hearing aids.