Your hearing health shouldn’t be sacrificed due to your budget. It is our goal at Revolution Hearing to make sure that everyone who comes to us hears better, regardless of their finances. We offer the following payment options:
- Many insurance providers offer a hearing care benefit or access to discounts – let us help you determine your coverage and options
- Credit options are available from Credit Care or other providers
- Health Savings Account (HAS) – A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to taxpayers in the United States who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan. Funds typically roll over to the next year. They offer a tax advantage since you’re deferring your taxable income – because you’re putting your income for medical expenses only.
- Your HSA dollars can be used to help pay deductibles and qualified medical expenses like dental, vision, and hearing care. Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars that will be specifically allocated toward medical expenses not covered by insurance. When purchasing these items, cardholders can either purchase directly with their FSA card or can purchase with a separate credit card and submit the invoice for reimbursement from their FSA.
- We offer new hearing aids at every technology level and price point, and we also have used hearing aids available for those on a tight budget.